Tuesday, 9 December 2008

TV Program Proposal

TV program proposal, the purpose of producing this TV program is as advertisment for the art and design course in the format of following an art and design tutor around for the day.
This video/program will be produced for DVD in MPEG2 format and for the Web at 320 x 240 in FLV flash format.
I will be producing a documentary type in which I will follow a tutor around for the day as they do presentations and demonstrations for their classes.
The target audience of the TV program that I will be producing will mainly be people interested in studying art and design at Stephenson College. This will be the primary target audience as it will show people the type of things that they would have to do when taking an art and design course at Stephenson College.
This proposal has been amended after consulting with my tutor and fellow students who are producng programs in a similar area as a Day in the Life.

No comments: