My video matched the specifications of the brief well it was over five minutes long and was exported as MPEG2 DVD and FLV formats at a suitable bit rate which is visible in the previous post.
The video was edited in terms of suitable content which was determined by my Storyboards and other planning documents e.g. Log Sheets.
I believe that my video addressed my chosen target audience which was primarily people wanting to join the course as it showed multiple areas of both the Art and Design course and the Interactive Media course as I followed an art and design tutor around for a day filming what they do in their daily lives.
If I was to redo my TV program I would try and get the filming done earlier than n I did this time due to unforeseen problems that have accrued e.g. the amount of useful footage that I was able to get.
I would also try to incorporate longer shots into the video than I have.
I would also include an interview with the person that I was following and record the majority of the sound separately.
Thursday, 18 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment